Blue Marble Drip/Zone Valves
- Save Water, Save the environment, save money!
- Are wireless, battery-free valves for perfecting and balancing irrigation in your garden
- Can control a single or set of sprinklers, a small drip area, or a larger drip zone
- Solar recharges even on cloudy days and in the shade
- Allows for user adjustment (%) of controller automated irrigation
- Communicates and works with the Blue Marble controller and an upstream standard irrigation valve
- Can be linked to Blue Marble Garden sensors for even better irrigation control
- Send alerts to your app in case of foliage overgrowth or other important conditions
- Designed to last years without replacement!
Sub-divide your irrigation zones with one or more Blue Marble valves and dole out just sips of water to your more hardy plants while giving a deeper drink to the few that need more.
The future is drip irrigation and Blue Marble valves work for you to help automate your future.
- ¾ inch standard threads (similar flow as standard valves)
- 30 gpm. flow capacity
- Typical Radio Range: 300 m (about 900 ft)
- Will operate for 48 hours in pitch black